Homeopathic & Vitamin Injection Therapy
We offer the following homeopathic injection therapy. Learn more information about:
Traumeel is an effective and safe homeopathic remedy that is used in sports medicine and acute injuries. It aids in the recovery of many musculoskeletal injuries without the serious side effects that is often associated with conventional anti-inflammatory drugs like NSAIDs (Aleve, Aspirin, Advil, Motrin) and Cortisone shots.
If the cellular structure of the human body is damaged as occurs in an injury, the transfer of necessary nutrients becomes impaired. Traumeel injections improve the quality of the interstitial fluid allowing nutrient and waste product transfer between the cells and bloodstream to occur efficiently again thus facilitating healing. You can receive Traumeel injections as often as you need, as opposed to cortisone shots which you can only receive 2-3 times per body part per year. Traumeel is a safe, versatile medication for all ages.
Traumeel Injections help:
- Lower back pain or disc herniations (bulges)
- Sprain and Strains
- Nerve Tingling in Extremities
- Arthritis and Joint Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Inflammation and Swelling
- Tennis or Golf Elbow
- Plantar fasciitis
- Repetitive Use Injuries
- Muscle Spasms
- Muscle Aches and Pains
- Acute or Chronic Injuries
- Pain Post-operative pain and discomfort
- Chronic and auto-immune health conditions
Examples of Injectable Remedies for Pain Relief:
Supported by over two dozen scientific studies, Traumeel is a clinically proven preparation formulated to help regulate inflammation. Traumeel relieves muscle pain, bruising and inflammation associated with injuries such as sprains and contusions, and joint pain. “Traumeel – an emerging option to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in the management of acute musculoskeletal injuries” ~ International Journal of General Medicine.
It is made of an optimal combination of natural ingredients intended to relieve pain associated with arthritic and/or arthritic conditions, control inflammation and reduce stiffness, improving joint mobility.
3) Saline Solution
Saline solution is an isotonic solution containing the same salt concentrations as our cells, blood and interstitial fluid (the fluid between our cells). In cases of chronic illness or acute injury the interstitial fluid may become congested with the waste products of inflammation from injured tissue, preventing the efficient nutrient and waste product transfer between the cells and the bloodstream. The injection of saline may improve the quality of the interstitial fluid allowing nutrient and waste product transfer between the cells and bloodstream to occur efficiently again. Saline, being pH neutral, may have its own particular effects on alkalizing local connective tissues, and possibly optimizing conditions for the body’s self-healing mechanisms.
We use the thinnest needles available on the market to inject small amount of liquid homeopathic just under the skin or superficially under muscles. By injecting into acupuncture points we stimulate these points for long periods of time and dramatically increase the therapeutic effect of the point and of the homeopathic injected. So you get double benefit from your session.
How many treatments will I need?
Many patients do notice a positive response shortly after treatment. The number of treatment will be determined based on the severity and etiology of the condition. Most conditions require a number of treatment sessions for the full benefits to take effect.
Does it hurt? No, the needles are very fine, very short and very thin like acupuncture needles. The injections are typically painless.
Vitamin B12 is an essential water-soluble vitamin that the body uses to maintain healthy nerve cells, produce RNA, DNA and red blood cells and help iron to function properly. B12 also works with folate to produce the amino acid SAMe which controls mood and supports immune function.
Symptoms of Vitamin B12 Deficiency:
- Low energy
- Tingling sensation or numbness in hands or feet
- A swollen, red cracked tongue
- Mood changes
- Trouble concentrating and remembering things
- Megaloblastic anemia
B12 shots are reported to naturally help with:
- Irritability and mood swings
- Maintaining balance
- Heart health
- Immune system regulation
- Malabsorption disorders
- Poor memory
- Soreness of mouth
People at risk for Vitamin B12 Deficiency:
- Intrinsic Factor deficiency
- Anyone with a portion of their stomach removed (i.e. post-gastric bypass surgery)
- Malabsorption diseases (Celiac Disease, Colitis, Crohn’s Disease, IBS)
- Lack of / or deficiency of stomach acid
- People with heartburn (GERD) or taking heartburn medication, such as proton pump inhibitors
- Vegans or Vegetarians
- People with tapeworms
- Excessive use of antibiotics
- Excessive use of anti-convulsant medication
- Daily consumption of Aspirin
- Anyone taking diabetic medication, such as Metformin
- Liver Disease
The best way to correct a deficiency of Vitamin B12 is through Vitamin B12 injections. When administered through injection, the Vitamin B12 is not subject to gut absorption and the entire dosage administered is available to the body for use.
Scientifically proven Antiviral activity
Engystol is a homeopathic immunostimulator which has been scientifically proven to significantly reduce the duration and severity of symptoms during an acute viral infection and help protect from subsequent infections. Its main action is on stimulating the non-specific immune defense systems. May be used for both prevention and treatment of viral infections.
If you suffer from any of the following, you would greatly benefit from Engystol:
- Seasonal allergies
- Colds and/or influenza (flu)
- Prevent cold and flu (going on a trip, for instance)
- Sinus infections, chronic or acute
- General immune system deficiencies
- Herpes virus-related issues – shingles, post-herpetic neuralgia, cold sores, etc.
- Other viral infections
- Feverish conditions
Prevent and Treat Infections Easily
Engystol activates and supports the defense mechanisms of the body with excellent efficacy. Its primary action is to treat and prevent viral infections. It is recommended for the entire family (including infants and children). There are no contraindications and it is very well tolerated. Engystol may also be combined to other natural or conventional immunomodulating therapies and medications.
Safer than Flu Shot
Engystol is a safer and a more effective alternative to the flu shot (Influenza & H1N1 Vaccine). One very reliable way to determine the effectiveness of the flu shot is to look at the database analysis presented by The Cochrane Collaboration, an independent group of scientists who have no link to any industry or government agencies. After analyzing all of the data on the flu shot, they have concluded that it really doesn’t work well. It doesn’t even cover most of the influenza infections that people get. The flu shot may also contain mercury and formaldehyde (human carcinogen and associated with certain types of cancers).
Support Your Immune System, Don’t Suppress It!
Call us now for more info: (561)-204-5393
Human Research (in vivo):
- Faster symptomatic improvement from common cold symptoms when compared with conventional therapies (antihistamines, antitussives, and nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs).Schmiedel V, Klein P. A complex homeopathic preparation for the symptomatic treatment of upper respiratory infections associated with the common cold: An observational study. Explore (NY). 2006 Mar;2(2):109-14.
- Reducing or eliminating flu or feverish symptoms, both in combination with and without allopathic medications. Herzberger G, Weiser M: Homeopathic Treatment of Infections of Various Origins: A Prospective Study. Biomedical Therapy 1997, 14:123-127.
- Reduced frequency of upper respiratory tract infections (aka colds/flu) and decreased need for corticosteroid use in patients with asthma. Matusiewicz, R., The effect of a homeopathic preparation on the clinical condition of patients with corticoid-dependent bronchial asthma, translated from original publication in Biologische Medizin, 1995, 242-4.
Antiviral Activity and Immune System Modulation (in vitro)
- Engystol inhibited the replication of a variety of respiratory viruses. Roeska K, Seilheimer B. Antiviral activity of Engystol® and Gripp-Heel®: an in-vitro assessment. J Immune Based Ther Vaccines. 2010 Nov 16;8:6.
- Engystol stimulates the secretion of IFN-γ by T-lymphocytes by 24%. Enbergs, H., Effects of the homeopathic Preparation Engystol on Interferon-γ Production by Human T-Lymphocytes, Immunological Investigations, 35; 19-27, 2006.
- Engystol inhibits the viral proliferation of different viruses – including Herpes simplex virus (HSV-1) inhibited by almost 80%, adeno-5-virus (A5V) inhibited by almost 60% and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) by almost 40%. Oberbaum, M. et al, Antiviral Activity of Engystol: An In Vitro Analysis, The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, vol. 11, No 5, 855-862, 2005.
- Engystol stimulates the secretion of lymphokine(s). Fimiani V, et al. Immunomodulatory effect of the homoeopathic drug Engystol-N on some activities of isolated human leukocytes and in whole blood. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol. 2000 Feb;22(1):103-15.
- Engystol increases the activity of granulocytes by 33%. Wagner, H. et al, Die Beeinflussung der Phagozytosefähigkeit von Granulozyten durch
homöopathische Arzneipräparate, Drug Research, 36 (II), 9, 1421-1425, 1986.
- Asthma case study, treated with Engystol to very favorable results: Case Report: The Use of Injectable Homeopathy for Asthma
- Heilmann A. An injectable combined medication (Engystol N) as a prevention against the flu [Ein injizierbares Kombinationspräparat (Engystol N) als Prophylaktikum des grippalen Infekts]. Biologische Medizin 1992;21:225-9.
The Pilates Wellness Center
11420 Fortune Circle Building I Suite 7 Wellington, FL 33414